Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Le Love,

"He can turn out to be so perfect that you want to scream to the world that he's all you ever wanted, that he's the most wonderful person you've met and when you think you know all about him he tells you something that surprises you, in the greatest way because everything about him is so fascinating and special. And he becomes your lover, boyfriend and your best friend and he's making you so happy that everytime you look at him or touch him, you're thinking that he is the part that's been missing in your two-pieces-puzzle... Oh, how he completes me."



I really couldn't help but shed a tear when I read this last part of Isa's story. You can tell through every word that she has written how in love she is, and i swear she wouldn't even have to say love to be able to tell. I know alot of you would be aware of Le Love already but I had to share it anyway. Everytime i read a story, i'm itching to leave a comment. But I never know what to say. I never do. How can I relate? How can I give advice when i'm only a teenager unexpreienced of true love. People always say to teenagers my age 'you don't know what love is'. Well no, I know love for my family, and i know love for my friends, and although I believe it is possible to be in love with someone at my age, i havn't. I'm not entirely sure that i will be able to make a comment on this blog until I know what being in love is like. For that day, I am waiting.

It has to be the most beautiful blog i have ever visited.
X

1 comment:

  1. awww!
    this is a really sad post :'(
    in a good way though (if that makesany sense!)
    love you
    Pearl xo

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for your lovely words, you all inspire me :) X