Thursday, April 8, 2010

You would be easier to read if you were more like a black and white newspaper,


Ok so i've joined this art project thing, where you send someone one piece of art (something handmade) e.g- a little drawing, a print, a comic or a zine, a photo, a felted creation, a beaded thing..., and you should recieve 36 pieces of art in return. How sweet is that? If anyone is interested in joining, just leave a comment with your email address, as I have to send this email on to 6 people. So the first six people i recieve a comment from, I will send you the email with all the details. Does that make sense? I hope so...



Well on other news anyway, somehow I went from having no polaroid camera's.. and desperately wanting just one, I end up with four! I am unsure to how many of them work just yet, but have ordered some type 80 film (extremely hard to find) for the colourpack cameras. I cant wait till I can use it! While roaming through a few opp shops yesterday, I also aquired some lovely photo frames for my room. So I am very happy with my purchases of late!




Right now though, I am not really feeling at my best, as i went to a movie night at a friends last night, and didnt get to sleep to about four. Hahaha, it was all good fun though, :)
How is everyone else in the blogosphere??
XO. B

2 comments:

  1. You know my email address dear :) 36 peices of art? are you serious? i am so in!
    we have to dedicate a day together to go-a-polaroid-picture-a-taking (when i get mine...)
    Pearl xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous, I would love to be part of it. My email is elleandbellevintage@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for your lovely words, you all inspire me :) X