Monday, November 9, 2009

give it up for nostalgia, !

I don't have anything to exciting to share with you today, just a story.
On sunday i went with my mum and dad for moning tea with an old friend of my mums. My mum had just been to a 30 year reunion for her school and was getting together again with someone she had been close to in highschool. Morning tea turned into lunch, and lunch turned into dinner. Everyone was saying how good i was to be there and that i must be bored. But truthfully, i really enjoyed watching these guys have so much fun, feeling like they were teenagers again. Full with nostalgia. It kind of made me look forward to doing the same thing when im older. Almost made me want to lose touch with some of my friends when i leave school.

almost.

but it did make me want to curl up and listen to nostalgia by Lisa Mitchell.


sigh. xo.

3 comments:

  1. My mother went to a reunion with her old school mates too a few years ago and she had a great time there. And love that Lisa Mitchell's song, her voice is so peaceful (L)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sweet! thank you for your lovely comment :)
    this post is beautiful, i think nostalgia is a magical thing
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i would love a cup of nostalgia right now,
    You are amazing.
    Pearl xo
    http://lily-pearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for your lovely words, you all inspire me :) X