Sunday, February 14, 2010

read my tea leaves and tell me that my heart will soon be complete





When I was in Brisbane for a wedding last week I went to this lovely tea shop. It's called Queenies Tea House and all the different types of tea they had there amazed me! It is a cosy little shop tucked away in the streets of Nundah. If you ever get the chance, and you fancy a cup (or a whole pot), I would stop by there for sure. They have a whole menu dedicated to tea, and then some. (High tea, fruit toast...) And I was amazed by a stunning Alice In Wonderland teapot they had on display. I brought back some french earl grey tea leaves with me, which i had a cup of late this morning and admit it is much better than the usual earl grey tea! Ahhh the joy places like this give me.
Happy valentines day by the way. I hope yours was better than mine, in which i basically have done nothing. Hahah, oh well :)
Love always! B,

2 comments:

  1. oh it sounds lovely! a must see when i am in QLD next!

    I probably did as much as you did today... its a sunday- so who cares :)

    Happy V day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pic, wish i was in queensland right now. and don't worry my valentines wasn't much more exciting...

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for your lovely words, you all inspire me :) X